GENERAL WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to in it) (Terms) tell you the Terms under which Orion Interiors LTD (we),
supply information on our website (www.orioninteriorsltd.co.uk and all associated pages (the Site)) and how you may use the Site.
- These terms and conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate;
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the Site. When using the Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy;
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using this Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information about us
- The Site is operated by Orion Interiors LTD.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10327650 and with our registered office at 55 Station Road, Clayton, BD146AN.
Our VAT number is 272 2681 02.
- Using the Site
- The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
- keeping any passwords and account details confidential.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK.
We may accept orders for delivery to locations outside of the UK although this may depend on certain customs, legal and other practical restrictions.
If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK or place orders for delivery to locations outside the UK,
you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure the Site is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year.
However if the Site is unavailable at any time, for any reason, we shall not be held liable in any way.
- Intellectual Property and Copyright
- You are only permitted to use the Site for your own purposes and you can download and print material from this Site provided you do not modify any content without consent.
You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices)
and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Site are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- No part of the Site may be reproduced without our prior written consent.
- Data Protection
- By registering any of your personal details with us, you are agreeing to allow us to contact you regarding any of our own products or services.
Very occasionally, we may share your details with carefully selected third parties.
However, if your communication preferences show that you have chosen not to receive information from third parties, then of course your details will not be shared.
- Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be at all times.
Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose.
Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We have taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible on our site.
Despite this, slight variations in products may occur for example colours and textures may appear
differently on photographs on our site than they look in reality and colours may also vary between different batches of production.
If you are in doubt please visit one of our showrooms which can be found using the link on the Site or contact us.
- We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Hyperlinks and third party sites
- The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site.
Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only.
We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them.
The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services.
Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
- Limitation on our liability
- Except for:
we will only be liable for any loss or damage that is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach of these Terms.
Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time these Terms are entered into.
We are not responsible for indirect losses that happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us
(such as loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
- death or personal injury caused by our negligent acts or omissions (or those of any of our employees or agents);
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- breach of any of the provisions implied into these terms and conditions under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (or any other law),
- Events beyond our control
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, any act,
event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, in particular (without limitation), failure of energy sources or transport network,
acts of God, war, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, interference by civil or military authorities, national or international calamity, armed conflict, malicious damage,
breakdown of plant or machinery, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, sonic boom, explosions, collapse of building structures, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes,
loss at sea, epidemics or similar events, natural disasters or extreme adverse weather conditions, or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- Rights of third parties
- No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- These Terms are dated 29th March 2018. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing.
We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the
Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us.
It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- If any of these Terms or any provisions of a contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term,
condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this policy's subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such policy or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The appliance(s) being price-matched must be available to deliver to your postcode from the retailer.